Community Based Rehabilitation Program (CBR)
We conduct rehabilitation care that can help you get back, keep or improve abilities that you need for daily life. These abilities may be physical, mental and cognitive (thinking and learning), this may occur due to a disease or injury or as a side effect from a medical treatment.
- Identification ; Person with disabilities
- Assessment; check extend of injury the cause either is it accident, disease or congenital. We also asses based on Age, Marital status, skill or non-skilled, Level of Education, either the person was employed or not. Though asses we offer counseling and psycho social support.
- Recommendation for a rehab
After assessment the clients are recommended for rehabilitation if the case is essential. Where they are introduced to;
- Orientation in mobility (O$M)
- Activities of daily living (A,D,L)
- Independent living skills (ILS)
- Bellaire (vip)
After the official basic rehabilitation the schooling going children are sent to the special learning institution. The non-skilled one remain to gain skills in special course offered in the institution like knitting, wood work, leather, computer and massage the skilled ones return to their places of work.